


But look at the pictures, look carefully, look closely. Maybe you'll see what I can't see there. Maybe I'm blind, but what I see is only lots, lots of white, orange and blue flags that belong to our celebrated political parties. And what I don't see is Ukrainian flags! There're none. No flag of the country and people they are so selflessly fighting for.
These pictures alone clearly show how much our parties care about Ukraine... Imagine how many other proofs we have here ;) Do we need these guys in parliament? Several years in a row my answer was "no!". This year I say "stay away from this country!".
Photos are copyright UNIAN. Links: 1, 2, 3



8 comments:
Weird. When you said I should look closely at the picture, I did. And I thought: Hey, there's quite some difference in the audience's ages:
white: very young people, mostly kids even!
orange: people between 20 and 40 years of age.
blue: many of those are not going to see the next elections :)
Is some truth in that? Do those parties differentiate themselves by adapting their program to different ages?
Be very glad you see no national flags, for that means no one party has managed to claim sole use of them.
Concerned Anon from your neighbouring Hungary
"You say you want a revolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world"
to some extend you are right but
http://www.razom.org.ua/dataimg/7a4b78b116.jpg
http://www.razom.org.ua/dataimg/f758012be9.jpg
> to some extend you are right but...
Yep, I'm a bit exaggerating. But only a bit. Because Ukrainian flag is indeed used less and less. Just take a look at parties' booths - they usually have 2 flags nearby and both flags are blue/orange/white/<insert your favorite color here>.
> white: very young people, mostly kids even!
> orange: people between 20 and 40 years of age.
> blue: many of those are not going to see the next elections :)
Well, interesting observation :) I wouldn't say though that the audience of blue party is too old in the region I live ;) This may not be true in other regions.
very interesting :) do you have any practice in NGO or CSO in Ukraine? I need some help (voluntaree, of course) :)
Thank you for giving new information about Ukraine!
Post a Comment